Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone Dialogue


"DURSLEY!" he boomed.

Uncle Vernon, who had gone very pale, whispered something that like "Mimblewimble."

"But yeh must know about yer mum and dad," he said. "I mean they're famous. You're famous."

"What? My --- my mum and dad weren't famous, were they?"

"Yeh don' know . . . yeh don' know . . . " Hagrid ran his fingers through his hair, fixing Harry with a bewildered stare.

"Yeh don't know what yeh are? he said finally.

"Stop!" he commanded. "Stop right there, sir! I forbid you to tell the boy anything!

"You never told him? Never told him what was in the letter Dumbledore left fer him? I was there! I saw Dumbledore leave it, Dursley! An' you've kept it from him all these years?"

"Kept what from me?" said Harry eagerly.

"STOP! I FORBID YOU!" yelled Uncle Vernon in panic.

"Ah, go boil yer heads, both of yeh," said Hagrid. "Harry --- yer a wizard."

"I'm a what?" gasped Harry.

A wizard, o' course," said Hagrid.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

Lord of the Flies

Research Post