Fall break

     Over fall break, I took time for me to relax. I spent most of my days waking up late and would draw the whole day. I find drawing calms me, especially when I listen to music. I drew many flowers and plants around my house. On Friday, I went with a couple of my friends to watch the movie "Flatliners." The movie was great but a bit scary! What I enjoyed about the movie was the plot. The whole movie was based on what would happen to your brain after you die. Overall, I was impressed by the actors and how the movie was set. For the weekend I spent most of my days inside either drawing, reading, or watching Netflix. I drew the surrounding nature, and reread some of the fifth book of Harry Potter. This break, I wanted just time for me to relax and forget about school and Cross Country for a while. Having time just for myself helped me achieved this during this break.

Comments

  1. What kind of music do you listen to when you draw? I can't wait to watch "Flatliners" myself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

Lord of the Flies

Research Post