Human Nature

     Human nature is filled with many traits. Though, one important trait that all humans have is being flawed. As a human, we encounter many possibilities in our life where we make mistakes. No human can be perfect, no human can be flawless. Human nature is how one feels, thinks, or acts, and this is shared by all humans. Humans are capable of doing anything, except one thing which is being perfect.
     My family is the reason why I believe this way. I have learned that it is okay to make mistakes and  if you do then you will not get penalized for that mistake. My family has taught me that as life comes there will be many opportunities where you will make mistakes. And as life comes you will learn from those mistakes. This what human nature means to me. 

Comments

  1. I totally agree with you! If we were all perfect and didn't make mistakes, how would we get better?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

Lord of the Flies

Research Post